Enter Password for credentials storage
When you get that error message while installing our trusted certificate please do the following:
1. Go to Settings – Security – Device administrator and uncheck Livigent
2. Scroll down and search for trusted Credentials- Tap on it- Tap on User – Tap on Livigent CA and remove it.
3. Go to Settings again – Apps/Applications – All – Livigent – Clear Data and Cache;
4. Go to Settings Security and make sure that Lockscreen is set to None or Swipe;
5. Restart the device;
6.After the restart go again to Settings – Security – Lock Screen – Set it to Password;
7.Now go to the Settings – More Networks – VPN (It should not ask you for a password)
8.Go to Settings – Security – Lockscreen – Change the Password to none
9. Go to settings – More Networks – VPN – It should ask you to set up a password for credential storage, set it to 0000
10. Go back to the Livigent app and start the installation again. Now you can install the certificate.