For this setting – leave the 4 mode switches on Allow.
Use the toggle switches to set the categories to be allowed/blocked to the user’s specifications.
For this setting – set the ALL DATA – Gentech’s Whitelist mode switch to Block (Leave the other 3 on Allow).
This setting disables all the category toggle switches. Any Sites and Apps must be allowed by using the URL Approvals and Meta Apps.
Choose the correct format from the charts below.
B. Old URL Lists – Some users have URLs that were entered before the CRM update. These were left here as non-editable lists with a red X. In order to remove any site, you need to delete the entire list (press the red X). Please copy the entire list prior to deleting as everything else will need to be re-entered using the new URL approval system.
C. New URL Requests – All individual sites that were customized for this account – using the Add New URL feature – appear in this section.
Changing or Removing A Site
– Allow an individual site to open.
– Remove a site from it’s default category.
– Block a site from opening.
– Will remove image altering from that site (for users who have image altering on their account).
– Will allow embedded YouTube video clips to play on that site (even if user has YouTube.com blocked).