1. Username and Password
2. Last Seen
- Android: This is the username and password to enter into the filter app on the device.
- iOS: This is the username to enter into the installer during installation. This is the information to enter into the proxy popup as well.
- IC: This is the username and password to enter into the profile tab inside the Livigent filter software on the device.
– This shows when the device was last seen by the Livigent server. On android and ios – the device should be seen every 30 minutes. Longer times may be the indication of a problem – providing that the device is online.
3. Request Uninstall Code
4. Manage Uninstall Rules – Android Only
- Root: Not available.
- Lite: Press this button to generate an uninstall code. Enter this code into the Livigent app.
- iOS: Enter the last 4 characters of the serial number and the uninstall code. Use the generated number to remove the filtering profiles.
- IC: Enter the machine key in the box and use the generated code to uninstall Livigent from the computer.
Enter the device ID in this box (you can copy it from the last seen, just verify that it’s the same one in the device), click save and config
, and do update policy on the device. This will allow the filter to be uninstalled without an uninstall code (both lite and root).
5. Private Advanced Config
This section allows advanced changes to be made to the account. See further instructions in each platform’s specific section.
6. Application control mode (Android only)
- Apps Only Mode – All browsing will be restricted. Only approved apps will be allowed to function.
- General Mode – Allows apps and browsing. Apps don’t need special approval.