For Samsung devices with Android version 4.4 and above.
1. Open the browser on the device and go to mdm.gthelps.com and it will automatically start to download the mdm file.
2. On the device: Open the MDM file which was downloaded, it will notify you that the installation is blocked due to unknown sources not being enabled. Press on the Settings option and check the box for unknown sources.
3. After the app is installed, open it, choose your location and press Next.
4. Check the box for I agree with these terms and conditions and press Next
5. Tap Next and Activate to set GenTech as Device Administrator.
6. Tap Next to allow Samsung Permission.
8. Add the filtering Username and Password and press Login.